Después del lanzamiento del juego el pasado 29 de Octubre, SpaceBase ha recibido 3 nuevos parches exclusivamente centrados en corregir, balancear y solucionar problemas.
A la última versión -1.04-, se le suman dos parches lanzados a los pocos días de ser publicada la versión comercial del juego...
- Completely rebalanced the galaxy map. Where you choose to build a new base matters a lot more now.
- Raiders will no longer attack and destroy Airlock Suit Lockers - leads to too many obnoxious situations.
- Tuned hint message priority and visibility durations.
- Each entry in EnvObjectData.lua can now specify a sprite sheet, making it possible to create custom objects with new sprite sheets.
- Fixed: Visible doors in unexplored derelicts always appear as broken airlock doors.
- Fixed: Goals and base stats aren't wiped when starting a new game.
- Fixed: Incapacitated hostiles prevent room claiming.
- Fixed: Alerts display for hidden non-citizen illnesses, allowing you to select them in unknown territory.
- Fixed: Player can drag camera while dragging new construction in Construct mode.
- Character limit on character/room/object renaming.
- Fixed: After ~45 minutes of play, events stop occuring for long periods of time.
- Fixed: Crash on insufficient matter.
- Fixed: Tutorial base shifts position on galaxy map.
- Fixed: Construct menu items highlight improperly.
- Fixed: Turrets can't fire through open doors.
- Hide back walls in construct mode when cutaway view is enabled.
- Clearer visuals for Tear Down vs Vaporize wall tile orders.
- If user tries to save during an event, save happens once event has run. Prevents various event state bugs.
- Balance: Difficulty ramps up over slower time, final siege takes longer to happen.
- Fixed: Security sometimes doesn't respond to Beacon in correct numbers.
- Fixed: Tutorial conditions aren't completed when keyboard shortcuts are used.
- Fixed: Final siege goal triggers prematurely.
- Fixed: "Ghost helmets" appear on citizens during certain animations.
- Fixed: Turrets don't attack hostiles in some cases.
- Fixed: Some AI issues relating to survival situations.
- Fixed: WASD keys function in full-screen menus.
- Fixed: Pathfinding crash.
- Fixed: Can't place weight benches.
- Fixed: Crash building or hovering some objects.
- Fixed: Time doesn't pause when starting a new game.
- Fixed: Tutorial doesn't load correctly when selecting Outpost EZ-101 in Galaxy Map with resized window.